Wednesday 2 December 2015

Bad friend announcement!

From Today I'm going to be a better friend. From today I'll be a better wife and mother. You want to know why? Because I have been neglecting everything and everyone over the last few months. I'm not sure why, I can't even articulate a reason but all I know is I have been MIA. Mind, body and soul and it's just not fair on everyone, even my house!

I feel terrible as I'm not sure when I closed up but I just know I did and I'm going to fix it now. Today. This second. I will be more present, more aware and more active with everything and everyone in my life. I have missed everyone!

I have been absent in my life and stupidly consumed by unimportant crap. My life I have almost felt like a spectator in with no end that I could find, but I did. I found a way to snap out of the haze and realised just how much I have missed and how sorry I am to the people I call friends and family for my absence. 

So to my friends and family, I'm sorry I went MIA and my Christmas wish is to be so much better next year. Let's just hope you all can forgive me for my absence. 

Your long lost friend,
Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx