Monday 29 July 2013

Notre rėve


A phrase I live by is 'don't follow your dreams, chase them'

So today we signed the final paperwork for the start of our happily ever after. We signed the final paperwork for our block of land that we are going to build our forever home on. A home that will have a room each for our girls, a home that will have room to move in, a home that will sit on the top of our hill and be our slice of heaven on earth. 

This dream has been ours since we got married 13 years ago. A dream of having a place that we truly feel at home in. 

Once we set foot on this block of land my heart melted. I fell insanely in love with the view, the peace, the landscape, the serenity! I felt like the father in the movie 'the castle'. I felt like I had found my way home. 

It has been a battle, that is nothing new in our life. Nothing has come easy, except the twins, they were a little happy accident. We have always started at the wrong side of the mountain and we have had to cross canyons, Rivers and climb steep terrain to get to our goals, but we never say die! We just trudge on till the finish line. 

So on Wednesday morning we will finally cross that line and own our "notre rėve" which in English is 'our dream'. With blood, sweat and tears kind of passion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx