Sunday 28 July 2013

So very lazy this Sunday

Im a mother of 4 young children and i slept until 11.06am this morning. Even to me this was a huge shock! I mean the children didn't sleep that long. I haven't had that sort of sleep in since before children, so over 11 years. 

So I ventured out of our bedroom and found I followed the beautiful smell of freshly baked croissants coming from the kitchen and my smiling husband standing there in his element making food for others to enjoy! I was greeted with smiles, kisses and lots of squishy cuddles from my little ladies. 

As we ate brunch the girls said they wanted to have a lazy day of movies and pj's. This only lasted an hour and the call of outside became to loud for the youngest 3. They played the rest of the day with our two dogs pretending they we training the dogs to do an agility course. Very cute and gave me a few giggles watching them trying to teach our seven year old boxer new tricks. 

I washed and washed more clothes! Felt like I had a mountain to climb to get through it, but by days end both bathroom baskets were empty and my dining table was filled with folded washing. 

To complete my somewhat lazy day and bath with my hubby and then a yummy dinner with fresh baked bread (first attempt, which was not that good!).

Hope everyone's Sunday had moments of laughter, relaxing and connection. 

Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx