Sunday 27 July 2014

A turning page

This week saw the end of one moment in our lives with the finishing up of moving all that was left at the shop and the beginning of another with the re-start of the shouse. The shouse has been on hold since April. Time was the major barrier stopping us. 

It has been frustrating to not be moving forward with our future. Then there was fire..... Everything changed in one moment. Time now is all we have until out plans come to fruition with our business. This time is like a gift. A gift of change. A gift of reevaluation of just about everything in our lives!

With this we have movement at the block. My amazing husband. He has amazed me with his skill and ease at building the internal frame work of our house. I just have found myself staring at him in ore of what he is doing to make our family a home. 

The girls have spent a lot of time at the block and you know what they have needed it. They have played and helped each other. I have watched them from the kitchen window digging in the dirt. Creating adventure tracks, planting veggies and flower seeds. It has made me smile even when Amelia covers herself in mud!

So the page that has turned in our lives although rough and sudden has a light. I'm excited about the future, even though unknown. One happy lady here on this Sunday night!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx