Thursday 3 July 2014

A blog unlike the one I just wrote

I have sat and wrote a blog about all our issues. All our problems. All our crap really. I re read it and thought why would you want to share that? Why would people want to hear you moan and whinge about your life? So I saved, didn't delete it as it's good for me to re read later, but I decided to start again. 

Life is hard at the moment but I need to take a deep breathe and push forward. It's a time to reevaluate my life, my purpose and my journey. To make sure our lives are what we want and if they aren't to use this forced stop to change things for the better. 

I'm not going to kid you. Today has been one of the worst since the fire. I was wallowing and just felt everytime I tried to get up someone knocked me back into that hole. I was in tears in the post office, I blanked people in the super market and hated the sound of my phone.  So of all the stuff we had to do today, nothing got done but spending time with the girls. 

Wishing on days like today. I could close my eyes and when I opened them back up things would be different. So we all know that's not going to happen. Today was shit, just hoping tomorrow holds a little more light to let my soul feel a little brighter no matter what crap is going on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx