Saturday 16 January 2016

Which way is up?

You know that feeling of being lost and not knowing which way to go. You think your heading towards the surface only to be going deeper under the way. The feeling of just plain failure, yet you just have run out of ideas on how to fix it. This is my life at the moment, well my parenting feels like this. I am seriously out of ideas on how to deal with kids who just want more no matter how much is given.

How do you get them to understand how rude it is to yell at their parents and argue that they are right and I'm wrong? How do you get them to understand the value of what has been given to them? How do you explain the difference between selfless and selfish in terms they will finally understand? And lastly how do you not just give up?

I tell you, I'm so close to just giving up. I just don't know how to deal with it anymore. I don't know how much I can give up to prove, they are always put first. I mean shit I even put martys wants before mine. I know this is a big moan but I can't help it. I'm seriously at a loss. 

I see all these happy mums out withy their kids and wonder what I'm freakig doing so wrong. So wrong that no outing is ever carefree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx