Sunday 25 January 2015

Final moments

This week will be my last in the shop. I seriously can't believe it. It has happened so quick but also perfectly in time with other things happening in our lives. Marty started a new job last week and is very happy with it. I was amazed how well I got through last week with some amazing people helping me. Even Maya stepped up and helped in the shop!

But this last 3 days have been hard. Its sad saying goodbye and knowing all we put into this business. All the highs and lows happened for a reason. I mean we won best hospitality business and the shopped burned in the same year. Talk about up and down emotions! But you know what it all happened and we lived through it and made it out the other side. Always smiling and always looking for ways to improve ourselves. 

So this week although it has been sad it has also been happy. Our time to move on is here and I feel ready for a new adventure in life. It will feel strange not to see people everyday and I'm sure I Will struggle with this a little. Our plans will come together and 2015 holds great adventure. 

We are heading to the uk and France in June to spread Martins Dads ashes. The girls will meet cousins they never knew existed and Martin will see his family whom he hasn't seen for at least ten years. The girls will experience new things and see parts of the world that are truly beautiful. 

2015 is all about change and closure....look out year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx