Friday 30 January 2015

Creativity rules my head

I'm a creative person by nature. I am always designing something in my head. I doodle on pieces of paper always and if I see something, I become determine to recreate the idea. To see it come to life and be a real thing. Pinterest has been the best thing the Internet has ever had! I'm slightly addicted but hey who is it hurting. 

I mean, my shouse is filled with Pinterest ideas

Stained concrete floors

Whitewash plywood walls

Pallet vanity

Pallet fencing

Chicken coupe

Pallet retaining 
Composted bins


The list could keep going. All I know is the list of things I want to create keeps getting bigger and I love that my Marty is always happy to help see them come to life. 

My next plans are to create metal lettering on a rock wall at the entrance to our property. To build a bigger veggie garden, as I'm outgrowing the one we already have. A mezzanine room is on the cards and more pallet retaining.  Like I said the list could go on. 

Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx