Thursday 12 March 2015

Don't mess with mummy's Cubs

This week life has been a roller coaster of emotions, I tell you. Started the week slow. Tired but determine to exercise. Wednesday I had a job interview and that in turn ended the highs. Wednesday afternoon the bad came crashing down with the bus driver for the second time scaring the living crap out of me and the kids.  This said bus driver believes he is entitled to punish my children by making them stay on the bus longer. The killer part is, the thing he blamed them for, they didn't do!  

So I rang the bus company, whom he hadn't told any of this too. They seemed to be on my side and understand my distress until they ask me to speak to the driver the next morning. Well he didn't want to understand that he scared me and the kids and just wanted to yell at me like I was two! It gets better, he then slammed the door in my face and drove off at bullet pace. I was horrified and scarred for my girls, but didn't want to drive to the next stop and ripped them off as I know it would have embarrassed them. 

I arrived home and rang Marty, who was too horrified by what I retold to him and this is where the story goes from worse to outright unbelievable. Marty rang the bus company where he left a message. He rang the school who were upset by what had happened and then the police. Obviously the police visit to there business got them to return the call and that's when Marty realised they didn't care about what he was upset about and then started to call my husband names and myself a liar. 

Things escalated from there and now we are at a point where the wife of the owner rang me and has somewhat smoothed it over, but it doesn't change how stomach churned I have been today at the thought of them coming home today on the bus. I want an apology and ultimately the bus driver gone. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has had problems, but by the sounds of it the only one that has said anything. 

Although I put them on the bus this afternoon I don't think I will be able to do it again. I haven't been myself all day at the thought of them on there and I can't spend my days worrying about this. I want to know they get to and from school with no worries. I mean this man has put young kids off 2kms from there bus stop without calling a parent. He needs to be stopped. 

I don't fight all my kids battles, but I pick the ones that they need help with. This mummy bear is cranky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx