Wednesday 17 February 2016

Everything needs closure

In the last week I have had an epiphany of sorts. In recent years I have had falling outs with people over different things and it has made certain public outing awkward. You know why I think it's awkward because neither party said anything to each other's face. No closure was found in the end. No goodbyes were spoken. It was just friendship that suddenly stopped. 

Life has gone on and we all change but that tension is there whenever a public outing is on where all parties will be there.  So what I'm trying to say is everything deserves the respect of closure. We should have had it out but my heart and head were to broken to go back there. I obviously don't know why the other parties didn't ever want closure, their hate must have been too great. 

So that brings me to my epiphany. Don't ever argue without resolving it in someway no matter good or bad as the outcome. Don't leave things unsaid and always stand up for yourself no matter if it may hurt a friendship in the end. Closing a chapter although is hard can sometimes open doors to something far better and brighter than what you were scared to lose in the first place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx