Tuesday 27 August 2013

100%

I sit here tonight realising that I'm now 100% honest with the people i have in my life. I don't pretend to be more or less. I don't say i like something if i don't. I don't try and be anything other than me for the person I'm with. I admit if I'm sad, happy, worried and excited.

As i stood talking to a friend this morning for more than an hour while i worked, i made this connection in my core. I admitted feelings that going back only a short time ago i wouldn't have for fear of ridicule, laughter or would not have been heard. So i just wouldn't share. This i now know is not the way we should be with each other. I am now finding that if you are truly honest about yourself, people seem to respond in a positive way.

This as with many other things that i have seem to open my eyes about. As i have said before I'm a work in progress, which means i haven't given up on being 100% in and about me! Next week i go back to the head doctor, which to be honest is going to be a very gutting hour, but that's a story for next week.

 Things happen for a reason, and I'm thinking that the powers that be made sure i changed my ways. Life is about living not about just existing.  Some days I'm still existing, but my core fights to the surface and lives another day....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx