Saturday 31 August 2013

A Day for him...

As i sit here tonight i cant help but find myself reflecting on what tomorrow is all about. It's Fathers day and it is a day where Daddy's all around the world are celebrated. As a little girl you look to you Dad to be the strong, protector, provider, friend and the head of the family and as you become an adult you still want these qualities in your life partner. Qualities that you want for yourself and you need for your children.

Tonight I find myself thinking of how lucky i got when i found the man i married. This man is all i could have ever wanted in a husband and father. He is our everything. He does more than any other father i know. He never backs away from anything when it comes to our girls. I love watching them together. The girls look up to him in away that makes you think there is more that they are saying in their eyes. My girls love his routine things, like tickles at bedtime.

This is me telling you Martin, that we love you more than anything. You make our world turn. You always think of us and are always picking up the pieces when they fall. We would be lost without you and you shouldn't ever think we don't notice all that you do. So my want for tomorrow is a day where you are relaxed, feel completely loved and spoiled. A day of good food (which you kindly prepared), great friends and family time. We love you, I love you. Happy Fathers day to the best daddy in the world to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx