Friday 25 October 2013

My thoughts to share

I was thinking today about why I started blogging. Thinking of how it makes me feel. Remembering how nervous I was the first time I put my thoughts out there and how I wasn't sure of I ever wanted to tell anyone including Marty that I was blogging. 

I found a friend in my blog. A friend is what i needed when i started writing which i now realise i never had. A friend that I could turn to that actually let me talk. It's really kinda sad when you think of it that my friend is my own head. 

To write my worst, my best, my funniest and my saddest thoughts down is a way of healing and letting go. I love doing it and have never thought of myself as a writer but I find my internal workings sometimes a little interesting.  

Adayinthelifeofbx has become another part of me. One of my favourite parts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx