Thursday 20 March 2014

Hip hip hooray

This week I turned 34! I had the worst sleep possible the night before that I woke and had no idea what day it was, until Marty pulled me close to him and whispered happy birthday. I struggle with my birthday. I hate the ageing process, I have preyed on more than one occasion to be a vampire and live forever! I have to say the thought of not seeing my best friend every day makes my heart hurt and the thought of my girls being in the world without me is unimaginable. 

So as I said the day started with a shock and then it was calm. A quick trip to Cowra to renew the drivers license, and to make matters worse I have reached the age where if I have not had any fines in the last 5 years, I get my license for half price. New way to rub in my ageing!!

Got back to breakfast and cuddles with two of the cutest little men I know and coffee with a gorgeous friend and a three year old I could just smooch. People were walking in to the cafe and wishing me happy birthday. The joys of Facebook and a little town. It was lovely to feel a little bit of love, even if I cringed every time someone said it. 

The rest of the kids free time of the day we shouse built. Marty and I on the roof, him not worried, me petrified for my life. I'm up there thinking at any moment I am going off the edge for no apparent reason. I would get side tracked with just staring out over the block. I was in my happy place.

Kids picked up, milkshakes had, then tight arse Tuesday for dinner with waffles for dessert. I felt totally spoilt and loved. My ageing was still playing on my mind that night and it will continue to burn in the background for many reasons that I am not ready to air publicly. My day was a treat. Birthdays, love them or hate them, they are one day that is completly our own. 
 
Until my prays come true, it's another year older for me. 

Bx

Ps: I want to thank the amazing princess and shells for my hair voucher. I love you girls lots and lots and lots. Mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx