Saturday 22 March 2014

Likes N dislikes

This week I have liked and disliked lots. Most Things have happened organically and some have been a little more premeditated. Life on the whole has been good. Balance is still trying to be found. 

This week the likes are huge. Things have happened with lots of positive outcomes. The shouse is water tight! We are renting our house out to a very beautiful family. We made a change at work so we could be a family like everyone else. Marty's test results were great and his health is good. 

I looked at the people I spend the majority of my time with and could only feel love. Love for my five girls, my Marty, my parents, my Westmans, my friends and the love for anyone I had the chance to smile with and has had the chance to giggle at me. 

My dislikes list is a little smaller for the week. I have disliked being judged for wanting to eat differently. Disliked being late in the mornings, disliked keeping Marty awake with my snoring. Dislike seeing my princess sad. 

My week is always full and the balance of it all sometimes is very uneven but that's part of the adventure of our lives. I think if you find more likes than dislikes in your day, to just go with it and enjoy what gets thrown your way and to let the dislikes float away. Well I try anyway, sometimes it's not that easy. Being human is hard. 

Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx