Tuesday 29 April 2014

A bone i have found,

Yesterday i took the girls to the movies, this is a big day. 300km round trip to sit and watch a movie. This was the least we could give the girls after such a crappy holidays. With moving, Dad's operation and a very busy shop with no chance to take a day off, we felt we owed them. So we set off early in the morning, the girls were singing and dancing the whole way over. Even the car got a little bit of love as we detoured through the car wash.

We arrive at the cinemas to see 'The Lego Movie'. Can't say I was jumping at joy to watch it but the girls were keen. The movie was as I thought, bad, and I like kids movies, but this was just plain bad! I however never told the kids I thought this as they all loved it and as it is similar to mine craft could find no fault in it. 

We then hit the shops, we went to Kmart, which I admit I have not been in one for over 8 years! It is actually really cheap, which meant we spent up a little. The girls were all chuffed with their stuff and I just had to pay for it hehe. 

With all that shopping done we needed a food stop, so we found a little cafe and headed for the booth seats. The girls were all a little over excited about what food to choose that the man sitting beside us went unnoticed until my wild mills climbed through the booth side and bumped his table by accident. I was mortified by what she had done but nothing prepared me for what this man did. 

He verbally abused her with no regard for me standing there. Then swore loud enough for us all to hear. That's when I seen red. I said to him, did you just swear at a child. He couldn't look at me. He had nothing. So I dropped to his level and told him where to go. It shocked me on a few levels that I did this. One i don't do confrontation and the other reason is that i had no Male with me for any sort of protection and yet i did it. I seriously had an outer body experience when it happened. I believe i had no idea who this person was?

I'm in no way condoning this behaviour. I'm not known for aggression and not in my nature to want to fight. All i can put all this new strength down to is finally learning my worth. Finally making it to the top of the rabbit hole and i will never let anyone ever make me or anyone that means the most to me feel anything but the best about them selves. I am finding i really like this new me. She is completely honest, she hates negative that breeds in gossip and she will not buy into two faced people and will never be someones batting ram for all the money in the world.

Growing this back bone, hurt, really really hurt.  The pain although it did break me several times, was worth it. I will never forget the pain, for it is the constant reminder that this new bone will remain for the rest of my days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx