Monday 21 April 2014

A heart holds a home


My blogging has been a bit of a not
happening of late. So much has been happening, yet I have not had time to document it. It has been so crazy that I really don't think I myself have caught up to what's happening. A deep breath I took and sleep was so needed that I never woke today until almost noon! So now let me elaborate on life as we now know it. 

A few weeks ago we agreed to rent our family home out to a family I can only describe as beautiful, strong and a kin spirit in so many ways. People that see beauty in love not wealth. Where I know my house will be made a home by them. Love will still live there and the four walls that will surround them will be the sanctuary through good times and the bad. 

Today saw us finish off the cleaning of moving and seen me say thank you to a place that brought us so much happiness  and good bye to that chapter of my heart. I'm truly a very centimental person, I remember moments so clearly that it's like living them over. My soul once attached can not let go as much as I try, but good bye I said. 

This week on top of moving, my loveable dad went to Sydney to have open heart surgery. It was such a time stood still moment that I don't think life started again until word was heard on Good Friday that the surgery went well. It was a hard thing to watch as I could feel the worry coming from Marty after only a short time ago losing his dad from the same disease. 

This weekend also held the picnic races. It was a day of strength and fun. A day where wining a race was second to wining the battle of my head. I faced demons and you know what. I wasn't scared. I couldn't have cared how many eyes I faced, they meant nothing to me anymore. I have finally found the strength that was hidden deep beneath the crap of sorrow. The races were awesome. 


Sleep was not a priority, nor a stable diet this last week. Stress rained supreme.  Marty and I hardly cuddled let alone a kiss. We had been so overwhelmed we just seemed to exist this week. This was the icing on the cake. Once the dust settled I spotted my everything and this lead me home. 

I feel like today a new chapter is starting. One where we look after ourselves and each other. The shouse will be complete and this Christmas will be a complete block one. Our hearts will have a new home and new memories will be made. The strength will be on top and sorrow will remain in the past. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx