Tuesday 8 April 2014

Rolls we play

Today I had a day for me. Me, glorious me. I laughed, laughed more and yes, laugh some more and more. I looked in shops, sometimes just browsing in my own happy place. It was Devine. It felt good and then my roll changed. I become the one of comfort and reassurance. I was the strong one. 

Doubt has spread it's wings and claimed another victim. I seriously hate this doubt business. I have lived with this special creature and knows how it spreads like a virus and no antibiotics will help. So the question is how do you reassure someone, when the seed is living in you too. 

It takes very little for me to doubt myself, my actions, the people around me, blah, blah, blah! So how do you know what doubt is valid. Whether doubt is true. Whether your prepared for an unwanted answer, I just don't know. 

All I know is when I see doubt spread I second guess my path, where I'm heading and what to do. All or nothing, as doubt lives in between. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx