Tuesday 28 January 2014

All the little things....

I truly dislike negative thinking, complaining about things that aren't truly important. Wanting more, needing more, having more, more, more, more. It frustrates me that us as people could have perfection and still want something else. Satisfaction seems to be out of reach for most, yet most of us have everything you would ever truly want in front of us. This always wanting whats on the other side of the fence behaviour is a hard one the break, but once you break it, you see the world completely different.

I can not pin point the moment in my life i stopped looking over every ones fence and wanting what they had. I don't know when i stopped trying to be something i was not and started being just me. The moment i looked around at my beautiful husband and girls and knew i had perfection sitting in front of me all the time. All i know is that the world and life is so much better when you stop looking at everyone else and start realising what you have.

Living in the here and now. Experiencing the moments of your perfect little life. Knowing each and every day there will be ups and downs. Knowing that your search could have been over long ago if you stopped your wondering eyes. I'm glad that my path lead me to a place that made me realise i was spending time and effort on the wrong things and its really the little things that make your heart melt. The little things that make you richer, happier, fuller and a better person. 

So my advice for anyone that always sad about the what ifs, i wants or i need, is to look at what you do have, realise how rich, full and happy your life is. Take time to smell the roses and enjoy the ride your on. Small things are truly huge!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx