Friday 24 January 2014

He completes me

I feel I need to document my insatiable need for my husband. I'm almost greedy when it comes to him. No amount of time spent with him seems to be enough. He is part of me and I can't seem to last long without him near. 

He makes me feel like I'm a goddess and he is there only for my happiness. His eyes are always on me, to show me he is aware of my presence. His touch is never far away and there when I need it. He is my protector and lover all in one. 

My husband is not perfect, for I am not perfect. He does things that make me cranky. He makes me scream. I make him scream. 

My want for him after all this time has not faded. In fact it has grown. I want him more now than 18 years ago, I love him more than I did 18 years ago. I lust after him like a puppy, which when I say it sounds a little embarrassing. I'm still smitten!

I thought these feelings would change after time. I thought you were meant to almost just become friends and the lovers part fades.  I was wrong, I found my perfect match, that October day all those years ago. 

I will never get my fill of him, like the best cake in the world. My want, need and love for him grows by the day until it is almost painful. 

I love him to the moon and back. I will be his until the end of our days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx