Wednesday 8 January 2014

Just not the best today.

Today my mummy skills just plain sucked. To be honest none of us slept well last night while camping and wind gusts of 60kms happening. Marty was up and Down all night. Which meant so were we. By the time morning turned up, we were already in bad moods. 

The girl began barking at each other like jack Russell's from the moment they made eye contact. The day continued along with barking until I just couldn't stand it any longer. Miss E was losing it with everyone so I insisted she have a sleep. Argh. Actually double argh. 

1 hour and 15 minutes of high pitch screaming followed until she finally gave in even if for only 25 minutes. She slept. They were nice after that. For a little while. Then the barking started again and  again and again. 

I asked, I yelled, I pleaded, I swore to myself, I cried a little but they just didn't stop. Finally I looked at Martin and said I can't do it anymore. You deal with them and made a remark. Implying I should technically be a heavy drinker. 

I made a cup if tea and got ten minutes time out. It was all I needed and it made a world of difference. I love my girls to bits but sometimes they are more jack Russell then child! Not my best parenting day but I'm sure I will have worse and I know I will have better. 

Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx