Friday 31 January 2014

The way the wind blows

This week has been a little strange. It has held the return of school with my normally very late children being up and ready before we wake. It has seen us finally refinance after 4 months of process   

It has seen me have a complete melt down after being brave enough to stand up for myself. It has seen no guilt for the first time in many years over another's pain. It has seen me relax and laugh with people I can truly call friends. It has been a strange week. 

This week has had to be handled with just going with the flow. It all just felt a little off kilter. My highs were huge and my lows were hard to get up from. My mood at times has found it hard to rebound quick enough to keep up. 

I also found myself feeling sorry this week. I found I felt sorry for the young girls that are missing out over what happened months ago. I watched my eldest blank a girl she onced called a friend. I understand why she did it but I know deep down she wishes things were different. I wanted in that moment to make things right but as it stands I can't do that for them. 

This week showed me how your mum is and will always be your defender. She did something that I only dream I could to people who have hurt ones self. She showed just how big Her back bone is and showed she is never scared!

As I sat today reflecting on the week with my parents. It was humbling to have so many emotions running through ones self at the same time. I felt guilt free, sad, happy, excited, right, powerful, depressed and tired all at once. My wish is that next week holds less emotions and less stress so the happy can blow through!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx