Sunday 15 September 2013

I can let it go now

On Saturday night I blogged about a very negative thing that happened to my family. I never published it, I said to myself I needed Martin to read it as he wasn't home. So it's now Sunday night and you know what I don't want to publish it. 

It brought up feelings I have worked so hard to move on from, which amazed me as to how I handled them. 10 weeks ago I would have been a mess. Crying, sad, broken like an egg that had slipped from a hand and hit the floor!

 So when I got angry I worried that I was going to drop back into the rabbit hole, but I didn't. I vented to Marty, wrote my feelings down and then moved on. I know I hear you saying how grown up of you. I can tell you, the friends in my head were partying like Mardi Gras. 

I vented and let my anger out over the situation but to publish it is to give these negative souls power, which I am no longer willing to let happen. All I will say on the matter is that we are all human beings, we are all not perfect and we all make mistakes. I'm human and I'm far from perfect but I can let the negative go now.

 I'm proud of me, this is huge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx