Sunday 29 September 2013

The kindness of others....

The phrase "do onto others as you would want them to do to you". I have said this countless times to my girls. I have always tried to live by this. I am a person that will offer time, things or help to anyone. Sometimes this has left me feeling used but its just something I will never change about myself. It's something I want my girls to have too.

So this week I have had 3 very special people offer kindness to us. One was to have my girls for a couple of days where they played, rode horses, collected chicken eggs and just had fun! The 2nd was a gorgeous lady who had each of my 3 youngest girls for a sleepover on three different nights. The 3rd was a lady who has more children than i and took 3 of my little ladies for a picnic for the day, where they swam at the dam, caught yabbies and played most of the day!

These kindness made our week a little less overwhelming and made for a week where the girls have said they had the best time. The girls had some time away from the shop, which means the time they are there, is a little less boring for them. 

I am truly grateful to the simple kindness of people. I am so humbled by people right now and can only think of ways to repay their kindness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx