Wednesday 11 September 2013

Love is all around me....

Last night Marty and I got the privilege to help a friend surprise his beautiful wife for her birthday. His request was simple. A 3 course meal cooked by Marty and to have the shop all to themselves.

So with a few weeks planning it came together last night under a sliver moon. Candles were burning bright and a menu set to impress. To say she was surprised by such a thoughtful gift would be a massive understatement. It filled my belly with butterflies to see love and joy beaming off them. 

I'm a hopeless romantic, I cry when I'm happy, I tear up when I talk about my girls and I love my husband more and more each day. So being able to witness from the outside this made my heart swell and want to giggle like a little girl. 

I think this gift is a true gift. It wasn't down to how much money one spent on the other or what brand of clothing was purchased. It was down to good old fashion romance and this to me is priceless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx