Monday 23 December 2013

Santa baby

Tonight I am laying on my bed with the sound of the tv in the distance and am realising that Christmas is only 2 sleeps away. I'm thinking am I organised, have I got the girls enough, have I forgotten anyone. The list of questions seems to be endless and yet I have the energy of a fat lazy dog, who just wants to sleep!

Today was our last day at work until Friday and to say I was feeling a little excited would be a understatement. The day was busy and a little frustrating as I seemed to not get all the things I needed to do, done. So the day ended and we arrived home to our girls who had been cleaning their rooms with their poppy. 

I know the kids were cleaning their rooms for fun! We helped the twins finish theirs and then tackled the house that we had neglected all weekend. We seemed to have miles of energy and now it's gone. 

Tomorrow will bring lots of setting up and preparation for the big day. Sleep please be my friend tonight and please give me the energy to get it all done so Christmas Day will be our kind of perfect in memory of the dad's that will be missing at our table this year. Bring on Santa and his slay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx