Saturday 28 December 2013

What's kept in the dark....

You know when you come out from under a mushroom, life can seem kind of scary and life is sometimes not what you expected. Life sometimes throws you in another direction. Makes you open your eyes and look at what's around you. Who has been there but the mushroom hasn't let you out to have a gander at. 

I was evicted from the mushroom some time ago and in this time I have realised how many people have been around me. People that don't judge. Laugh at my jokes. Make me feel comfortable. Just plain lovely people. 

I actually am now happy about my eviction. Without it I wouldn't have been able to truly get to know who was just outside. People of true worth and that friendship is cherished not assumed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx