Monday 30 December 2013

Goodbye 2013

I'm sitting in the shade of a glorious pine tree. Seagulls are everywhere. My girls are eating gelato and the smell of the ocean is swimming in the breeze. This is the last time the sun will set this year and i am seeing it out with a bang! 

Marty and I were talking last night about resolutions and I said I wanted to be humble with what I have, continue to work on me and to above all else be happy! Marty found a list of things you should ask yourself at the end if each year. Questions like when were you kindest to yourself?
what you need to improve on the most? When did you fail yourself? When did you let things get on top of you?

The list could go on. I endeavour to answer all the questions later tonight and this will be interesting to read next year as we never know what the future holds!

So for me this year has been one of huge lows and huge highs. I have been challenged emotionally and physically. My heart has broken and then healed. Our family has endured me on my roller coaster. My girls have grown and changed. 

In all our living I with my family end 2013 feeling better than we started, still not perfect but we have love and that's all that matters. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx