Wednesday 5 February 2014

High tea and rock n roll

Tuesday night the words nobody puts baby in the corner came to mind. We went rock n roll dancing with our best friends. We giggled, laughed and had a battle of wills between Marty and I over who was going to lead. And when you look at Marty and Paul realise they have dressed exactly the same and not think its weird, just a little cute. 

Our dinner then followed and I have to say, you know when you are truly friends with someone when the conversation just flows and the laughs are un countable.  These people are beautiful in every way and I feel like we won a lottery when they came into our lives. 

Today saw a meeting of ladies. Bellini pancakes with cinnamon butter, granita of coconut and mango and a mimosa just because you can! Lots of laughing and sharing of stories were on the cards. A morning of just enjoyment, total ease of conversation that you would think we had all known each other from birth. 

In reality we haven't, it's still all new for me anyway. I'm a newbie to this group and I don't feel like I am which is amazing. These girls are gorgeous, they are truly just nice people. Blessed I am to be ask to spend a morning with them. 

Whether dancing like I was sandy off grease or drinking a mimosa cocktail at 10.30 in the morning. These people are truly worth thanking for being just who they are. It's a pleasure to spend time with you and I always leave your company with a smile. Thank you 

Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx