Sunday 23 February 2014

To be clear

I feel I had to clarify my blog and how I feel about it. It's honest and raw. It's the first thoughts that come to my mind. Which aren't always to prettiest but are the total truth. My blog is my diary of sorts. A way of recording the good, the bad and the just plain Bx moments of my day. 

I'm not perfect. I'm not with out fault. My life is not always fantastic but i do have some perfect in my life. My family and some very close friends whom love me for me and I of them. Warts and all!

I blog to let go of the negative that sometimes surrounds me and I blog the good to embrace all that I have. Sometimes I question the things I write, as they may be to personal for people to take, but we all have a choice. A choice to read, a choice to understand and a choice to be someone's friend. 

I love my blog. It is an outlet that I never thought I would enjoy so much, but I do. As I endeavour to get to the top of the rabbit hole this year and be well 100%, I hope my blog becomes more good than bad!

Bx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx