Sunday 24 November 2013

Camp happy

Well it's 6.30am on a Monday morning. I'm sitting in a bus full of year 5 and 6 kids heading on a adventure for five days. To be honest I'm sitting here amazed that they are pretty quiet ( at the moment). I'm excited to be sharing this with maya. She has seemed to have grown up so much in the last 12 months. My baby is almost a lady. 

I decided to ask to come along a few months ago as I was watching maya and thought how she will be grown before I know it. Year six us only a moment away and that is scary beyond words. It feels only yesterday I brought home a beautiful little girl dressed in White with a full head of dark spiky hair. She was perfect and she has grown into a beautiful young girl. 

I'm sure the next few years will be bumpy and sometimes she is going to be horrible and even hate me. Which will break my heart. With that said this time that I can share with her hopefully will make her know 100% I will always be here for her and will be her friends always. 

Have a great week lovelies, I sure I will!

Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx