Wednesday 13 November 2013

Mini me Milly

My second daughter Amelia is the most like me in personality. She is quirky, laughs with all that she has and finds the silliest things the most fun. She sings like no one is listening, dances like she is a performer on a stage and when playing has the best American accent I've heard from a child. She is totally unique. 


Yesterday Maya our eldest was reading her speech for captain nominations to all of us. It was lovely to see her having the self esteem to want to do this. We all listened intently and when she finished crazy Milly stood up and fist pumped the sky, yelling 'we want a water slide'. All of us wet ourselves laughing because only her mind would think of this and know it was the right time to say something like that. 

I find myself watching her in awe a little as I find her quirkiness something I want to encourage. She has no filter, she says what she feels right at that exact moment and for anyone that knows me well knows that I too do this. I have in the past been made to feel bad for this trait but I now just says what I feel, even if its going to embarrass me in the end. 

My mini me is beautiful and quirky and I love that she has this part of me and i will never tell her to be any other way! Love you moocher 

Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx