Sunday 17 November 2013

Too much fun not to share

Last night we held our second double shot culture night. We were so much more organised, a whole lot calmer but still super excited! The night started with music and lots of conversation. The kitchen was a mad flurry of bodies, with us all having our jobs to get done. 

Service went fairly smoothly and feedback was awesome. The music was still pumping when Marty and I could finally relax and chat with friends. Needless to say as usual I hadn't eaten very much all day and my dinner consisted of freckles, m&ms and a banana. So once Marty gave me a drink of wine, my party me came to the show. Once everyone left bar our two closest friends we decided to head to the pub. 

We played pool, sang really badly, danced even worse and laughed. Boy did we laugh. It was so nice to let our hairs down and act a little care free.  I may have done something to the pool cue that were arrestable. A conga line may have happened also. The people I spent my night with are truly implanted into my soul. I don't hide who I am. I let all my silly, quirky and stupid behaviour surface. 

It's very humbling to realise that the people I choose to have in my life and also who want me in their lives. I love my life and everyone who is touching it, is valued beyond what they can imagine. 

Letting my hair down was good for my soul and this feeling was too good not to share with you all. I truly hope everyone had a great weekend. 

Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx