Thursday 28 November 2013

The lies they tell!

I sit here on the bus on the last day of a week long school camp with maya and her school and am reflecting. People had said things like ' good luck 'or 'why would you want to to go?'. I don't know what people were meaning, I have had a blast! 

I have done more exercise than my body is obviously use to. I have chatted with kids that are beautiful and all made me feel like they enjoyed our time together. Maya has cuddled me lots in front of her friends, which I take as a huge sign I'm not embarrassing to her. This is huge! She still loves me lol. 

I've got to know the teachers. They are all lovely people that really seem to care about these kids and have such great relationships with them. Have to say the kids wore me out a lot so didn't make it every night for chats with the adults but the times I did were funny!

As I sit here reflecting on my week and the bus is full of sleepy kids and tired adults, I feel blessed. For anyone considering going on a school camp, do it! It was so much fun! Loved every second of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx