Thursday 21 November 2013

Grumble bum me

Ever just had a week where you would pick a fight with anyone. Lose your temper just because. Go from happy to sad in 60 seconds. Say the most hurtful words only to be screaming inside your head "what are you doing? Just stop!"  This is my week. 90% of the time I have been fine and the other 10%, a monster has appeared. 

She is a nasty monster. Very mean, very harsh. She is the queen of mean, that has a crown and is not afraid to abuse her power. I don't like her very much and neither does anyone else from what I'm told. 

Gosh I hope and pray others have these kind of weeks where, a demon seems to take over your body and abuse all the ones I love. 'Sorry' has been the word I think I have said that often this week that I wouldn't be surprised if Marty stopped believing me, but how do you explain something that even to me after almost 34 years of life, I don't even understand. 

So I'm hoping that if I write this down, it will make my crazy head abracadabra this demon away. Lift the cloud and let the light of happiness Flood back in where it normally dominates my personality. 

So this is grumble bum me pleading for the crazy happy bx to come back.... Please 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx