Saturday 9 November 2013

The downhill stretch

Have you ever noticed that we as a society spend all our time wishing that the week would hurry up and end and then complain that the year has gone so fast. I know I'm guilty of this, which makes me so angry that I too have this silly behaviour. 

I don't know why I wish for time to go quickly. It is so strange. My days are on the whole, fun! Yes I have moments like most where I find times frustrating, but that is normally a small part. 

Time is such a strange thing. My mornings I never and I mean never seem to have enough time. I'm sure if you stood at the front of my house with a counter you would hear the words " hurry up" repeated over and over and over. Then once I'm at work (late as usual) time slows back to the normal pace. I get back home and time speeds up and before you know it, it's 11.30 and I still haven't finished everything.  So don't get me started on the weekends, blink and I miss them!

All I can say is time sometimes is cruel and not at all friendly. It rushes for moments that we treasure and slows to remind us to breath. I'm sure it doesn't mean to rush but it must get excited by fun times too!

Today marks a day where I stop wishing time away and make sure I take in every moment. No more wishing away and just a whole lot of living in the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all, thanks for reading and I will try to reply to all comments. Big love Bx